Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 4 Lighting Assignment

Above are three photos taken of the hill near my house at different times of day. The first photo (top left) was taken in the later morning hours. The second photo (middle) was taken in the late afternoon / early evening hours. The third photo (bottom right) was taken after dark and required a tripod and my husband's advice on settings (ISO 800, F3.5, 30 second exposure). The photo that best captures the fall colors is, of course, the first photo, but the night photo is interesting for different reasons.

2 comments:

  1. I like all of these photos, I like the first one because of the sky and the colors of the trees because they really stand out. I like the second photo because of the ray of light. I like the last one because of the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job capturing how greatly the time of day affects photographs. The darkest one is really nice, I like how the sky still has a lot of depth to it with the deep dark blue hue.

    ReplyDelete